Cantina Del Vesuvio
EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGY + GROW BRAND AWARENESS IN US MARKET
Cantina Del Vesuvio winery is located in Naples, Italy on the foothills of Mt. Vesuvius. The Russo family started the winery back in 1948 and are among the first wineries in southern Italy to open their doors to visitors. Today, they are one of the most popular wineries in Southern Italy, offering wine tastings, cellar tours and even cooking classes. Most of the visitors they receive are from the United States. After discovering Wanderlust Wines and its services, they saw the opportunity to streamline their US market operations and grow a customer base of satisfied Cantina Del Vesuvio wine drinkers.
Before we partnered with Cantina Del Vesuvio
- The shipping options offered to customers were expensive, resulting in lost sales.
- Shipments from Italy took a long time to reach customers.
- They needed a streamlined ordering system that would allow them to collect many orders in a short period of time during the busy season.
- They built a new cellar and needed to focus more time on the operations at the winery.
Since becoming Cantina Del Vesuvio’s US Partner we’ve
- Provided logistic solutions to safely transport the wine from their cellar to the customer’s home in the US. We do this through temperature-controlled importation methods and forward staging inventory at a fulfillment center centrally located in the US, creating a fast-shipping experience for the customers.
- We offer lower prices to the customer.
- Created a user-friendly and seamless ordering system for on-site sales as well as an ecommerce site for customers to repurchase.
- Provide full range of marketing services: email marketing, a US based wine club, blogging, SEO, and referral programs.
- Provide 24/7 customer care and support for their US customers.
Our partnership began in 2020 at the beginning of the pandemic, however, we have still seen great results. By outsourcing their US sales to Wanderlust Wines, Cantina Del Vesuvio has been able dedicate more time to the daily operations at the winery and finish the construction of their new cellar. As a result of our marketing efforts, we have experienced an increase in email marketing sales and are still acquiring new customers. The wine club we launched gained almost 100 members in less than 6 months and is still growing. Overall, Cantina Del Vesuvio has been very satisfied with our partnership and we both look forward to a bright and positive future!